Web Application Developer
We are currently seeking people with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Consider this position with Kehren Development if you have an interest or skills in any of the following areas:
- Website development, specifically .NET-based web development
- SQL Server T-SQL development
- Applications and/or fameworks
- Responsive Web Design
- Email Marketing
- Content Writing
- Digital Marketing
If you absolutely enjoy:
- coding, both front and back end,
- finding solutions to complex technical problems and creating software that people love using,
- being a self-motivated developer who loves using and refining programming best-practices,
- sharing your knowledge with others.
You'll fit in perfectly!
Requirements and Skills
- AS, AAS or BS in Computer Science OR currently working towards any of those degrees
- Experience with SQL based Database including database design
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and proven ownership thinking/mentality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple areas of responsibilities
- Proactive, customer-focused passion for web, mobile and emerging technologies
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
- Awareness of and pride in 100% client satisfaction
- Experience with Kentico or other Content Management Systems
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Developer Certification(s)
- HTML 5
- Grid frameworks like Bootstrap, foundation, etc.
- GIT Repositories
- Object Oriented Programming
- Agile Development
- T-SQL and other tools and development platforms that run on the Microsoft family of operating systems
This position allows you to work remotely and has flexible hours. Must be willing to travel to the Sparta, WI office once per week.
Compensation for this position will be competitively positioned and negotiated upon hire depending upon experience and education.
Like what you see or want to hear more?
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.