We are currently seeking interns with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Please consider an internship with Kehren Development if you have interest and/or skills in any of the following areas:
- Website development, specifically .NET-based web development
- SQL Server T-SQL development
- Responsive Web Design
- Email Marketing
- Content Writing
- Project Management
- Other Digital Marketing
Depending on the internship you are hired for your responsibilities may vary but typically include:
- Working with the interns or teams or individually to reach solutions for various projects
- Interacting with clients
- Performing quality control
- Completing many other tasks (depending on your title)
Requirements and Skills
- An understanding of the web and digital communication fields
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
- Awareness of and pride in 100% client satisfaction
This position is a flexible part-time position based out of our office in Sparta, WI. Must be willing to travel to the office on a regular basis.
Compensation for this position will be competitively positioned and negotiated upon hire depending upon your position, experience and education.
Like what you see or want to hear more?
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.